Friday, May 21, 2010

Your Face

"If you live close to God
And His infinite grace,
You don't have to tell;
It shows in your face."
~Anonymous

This little rhyme brought to mind a few questions that really challenged me.

>Is this what everyone sees in me? In other words, am I consistent?
>If so, do unsaved people know what they are seeing? Sure, they may see something different & even good; but do I tell them what (or Who)?
>How am I sharing the "joy of serving Jesus" with others?

"How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?...So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God"(Romans 10:14,17).

Thank you to the friend who gave me the idea for this.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard that poem before, but I like it! What a challenge.
    In my life I've experienced the most inspiration and encouragement from others whose lives shine brightly with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has been my experience too...which is why my goal is to be just that!

    ReplyDelete